Calling all creatives, and all-around design superstars! Do you know your way around Adobe Creative Suite and love turning the complex into the compelling? Are you ready to apply your talents, shape minds and make a real difference with design? You could be just the seasoned designer we’re looking for to play a key role on our growing team.
We are a full-service story-driven branding agency known for our smart and creative approach to marketing, web, print and digital marketing campaigns. We’ve been using the power of stories to shape mindsets and move markets in the financial, consumer, retail, food, pharma and tech sectors for more than two decades.
You will be part of a 5-person award-winning design team responsible for:
- Concepting, producing and iterating campaigns across a variety of media including print, collateral, digital, internal, PR, events, video, web and animation.
- Planning, managing, and delivering of design projects from concept through completion.
- Interpreting client requirements to create original pieces for print and digital applications that align with marketing objectives, guidelines, and client feedback.
- Collaborating with internal design team members through creative reviews
- Collaborating with copy writers and fellow designers to understand content and story flow in order to align design and data visualizations with strong narrative and key messaging.
- Working closely with Account teams to understand client, project objectives, and results. Keep your teams informed about progress, as well as problems, concerning all ongoing projects.
- Staying up-to-date on design trends, emerging tools and industry developments.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of related work experience as a graphic designer in a design firm or agency
- A strong portfolio of design work, showcasing digital and traditional projects
- A high level of proficiency in design, digital, and image editing software such as Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, AfterEffects), web design programs (Sketch/Figma/AdobeXD), and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organizational skills to manage working files, and asset naming conventions
- Tenacious self-starter that works great under pressure – focused, decisive, efficient
- Active learner – continuously pursues and applies new knowledge and skills
- Low ego – team player, fun to work with
- Web design experience a major plus.
We are a hybrid agency with modern open offices in downtown Philly and a network of remote team members. Our culture fosters creativity, collaboration and fun with a fast-paced vibe. Our staff is made up of a diverse mix of business-minded storytellers — journalists and analysts, technologists and trend spotters, consultants and creatives, managers and measurers. We offer competitive salaries, superior benefits, personal development — and outstanding opportunities for advancement.
If you are interested in this position, please email a cover letter and copy of your resume to: