Braithwaite Communications is a top-rated Philadelphia marketing firm recognized for its creative and strategic approach to branding, PR, digital and content campaigns. We are growing quickly and looking for a sharp Ad Words Campaign Manager with a minimum of 2 years demonstrated experience in implementing, analyzing and optimizing search engine marketing campaigns for clients across the B2B and B2C spaces (with an emphasis on B2B). Experience with paid social campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn) is a plus.
Wanted: Left Brain/Right Brain Digital Marketing Guru
Successful candidates must be both analytical and creative, able to dive deep into data to garner meaningful and actionable insights while also captivating and converting an audience with thoughtful copy.
This includes the ability to:
- Manage and execute a variety of client Google Ads campaigns from conception to creative to execution to analysis.
- Continuously measure and optimize campaign performance while also establishing benchmarks and recommending future tests.
- Generate weekly reports for clients and be able to speak to the WHY behind each marketing decision and campaign results.
- Conduct keyword research and copywriting for ads.
- Work with large datasets in Excel and upload data/content for ads using the Google Ads Editor tool.
- Regularly consult with the Account Lead, SEO/Content team, Graphic Design team and other stakeholders to ensure paid search strategies are in line with the client’s brand, budget and overall marketing goals.
- Conduct A/B testing across ads and landing pages.
- Review traffic in Google Analytics.
- Continually optimize acquisition costs, return on ad spend, and overall engine, keyword and copy mix to ensure a very strong ROI for every client’s marketing budget.
- Stay current with Google Ads updates, new technologies, trends, and best practices.
- Minimum of 2+ years of demonstrated paid search experience within the B2B and B2C space.
- Knowledge of paid social space (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn) a plus.
- Certification in Google Ads preferred.
- Highly skilled in all Microsoft Office Products especially Excel.
- Ability to strategically assess opportunities and make data-driven decisions resulting in tangible improvements in performance.
- Flexibility & ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- A strong communicator with a can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done.
- Sense of humor and desire to have fun.
Join Our Smart and Creative Culture
For more than two decades, we’ve been using the power of stories to shape mindsets and move markets in the financial, consumer, retail, food, pharma and tech sectors. We have adopted a hybrid office model, with most working remotely. Our headquarters, located in downtown Philly, are modern and open, designed to foster creativity, collaboration and fun — with a fast-paced vibe.
Our staff is made up of a diverse mix of journalists and analysts, technologists and trend spotters, consultants and creatives, managers and measurers. We offer competitive salaries, superior benefits, personal development — and outstanding opportunities for advancement.
If you are interested in this position, please email a cover letter and copy of your resume to: