Braithwaite Communications is a top-rated Philadelphia marketing firm recognized for its creative and strategic approach to branding, PR, digital and content campaigns. We are growing quickly and looking for a sharp Senior Account Executive with a minimum of 2-4 years demonstrated experience in media relations and writing, content marketing, social media and account management.
Wanted: Media Drivers / Client Leaders
Successful candidates must be smart and agile PR pros – high-energy news hounds, on top of today’s business ideas and issues. We are looking for skilled client counselors who can speak, write and lead with clarity and confidence. Experience with social media and digital campaigns is a plus.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of demonstrated PR experience with B2B and B2C clients
- Media savvy — skilled in crafting, pitching and placing content
- Social media savvy-proven ability to build social media communities
- Passion for media relations, cultivating reporter-relationships and pitching all forms of media
- Demonstrated success in tier-1 print, broadcast and online media
- Senior-level verbal skills that command confidence from clients and media
- Superior writing skills – plans, media content, video, web and brochures
- Fluent in marketing, media, PR social media strategy and business fundamentals
- Strong project manager – on top of multiple issues, projects and deadlines
- Self-manager – acts decisively with focus and urgency
- Active learner – continuously develops new knowledge and skills
- Positive energy – team player with low ego who’s fun to work with
Join Our Smart and Creative Culture
For more than two decades, we’ve been using the power of stories to shape mindsets and move markets in the financial, consumer, retail, food, pharma and tech sectors. Our modern open offices in downtown Philly foster creativity, collaboration and fun — with a fast-paced vibe. Our staff is made up of a diverse mix of journalists and analysts, technologists and trend spotters, consultants and creatives, managers and measurers. We offer competitive salaries, superior benefits, personal development — and outstanding opportunities for advancement.
**Please note that our staff is currently working remotely in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you are interested in this position, please email a cover letter and copy of your resume to: