Calling all creatives and all-around design superstars! Do you know your way around Adobe Creative Suite and love turning the complex into the compelling? Are you ready to apply your talents, shape minds and make a real difference with design? You may be just the seasoned designer we’re looking for to join our growing team.
We are a full-service story-driven branding agency known for our smart and creative approach to marketing, web, print and digital marketing campaigns. We’ve been using the power of stories to shape mindsets and move markets in the financial, consumer, retail, food, pharma and tech sectors for nearly three decades.
You will be part of a growing award-winning design team responsible for:
- Concepting and iterating stand-out designs across a variety of media including print, digital, commercial, internal, PR, events, video, web and animation.
- Planning, managing, and delivering multi-layered design projects from concept through completion, such as full brand developments, websites, videos & animations, infographics, and social media graphics
- Collaborating with account and content teams to solve creative problems without ever compromising strong narrative, key messaging and client goals
- Staying ahead of modern design trends, emerging tools and industry developments and applying those trends in your work
- Mentoring junior team members and fostering a great work environment
- Tenacious self-starter that works great under pressure – focused, decisive, efficient
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of related work in design firm or agency setting with consumer and B2B clients
- Strong portfolio of work, showcasing digital and traditional projects and strategy
- High level of proficiency in design, digital, and image editing software such as Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, AfterEffects), web design programs (Sketch/Figma/AdobeXD), and Microsoft Suite
- Excellent organizational skills to manage working files and asset naming conventions
- Web design, video editing and motion graphics experience a major plus
- Active learner – continuously pursues and applies new knowledge and skills
- Low ego – team player, fun to work with
Superior Pay and Benefits
- Flexible remote work environment
- Competitive salaries and annual profit sharing
- Comprehensive health and lifestyle benefits
- Generous 401k plan
- Remote work stipends
- Summer Fridays
- Personalized career paths and advancement
- Family-like and fun culture
Join Our Smart and Creative Culture
Braithwaite Communications is one of the largest full-service content marketing firms in the region. Over more than three decades of success and growth, we have helped leading national and regional companies and causes bring their brand stories to life.
Whether working remotely or with fellow designers in our modern open offices in downtown Philly, our culture fosters creativity, collaboration and fun with a fast-paced vibe. Our staff is made up of a diverse mix of business-minded storytellers — technologists and trend spotters, consultants and creatives, managers and measurers.
If you are interested in this position, please email a cover letter, copy of your resume, and a link to your portfolio to: