JOIN OUR TEAM!
Braithwaite Communications is a story-driven marketing firm known for its strategic approach to branding, PR, content, creative and digital marketing campaigns. For more than two decades, we’ve been using the power of stories to shape mindsets and move markets in the financial, consumer, retail, food, pharma and tech sectors. We seek a senior communications professional looking to play a pivotal role in our growing team.
Account Supervisor Responsibilities
- Serves as primary client lead, counseling clients and driving PR and marketing strategies
- Co-develop and deploy smart content campaigns in all formats, across digital and traditional channels
- Manage the development and distribution of insight-based thought leadership pieces
- Work with our design team to direct the production of creative materials and campaigns
- Support crisis response and issue control campaigns as needed
- Co-facilitate agency’s signature client workshops (media training, presentation, crisis, storytelling)
- Mentor junior team members to inspire higher levels of quality, performance, culture, and comradery
- Manage account finances, contracts, budgets, reporting, invoicing and collections
- Support evolution of agency’s core offerings and growth initiatives
- Minimum of 5-7 years B2B agency experience (financial services preferred)
- Demonstrated success in business-driven marketing and strategy (traditional/digital channels)
- Proven success with top-tier mainstream and trade media outlets
- Strong senior-level writing skills – releases, plans, blogs, op-eds, videos, and web content
- Polished verbal skills that command confidence from clients and media
- Fluent in the fundamentals of business, marketing, and metrics
- Great under pressure – focused, decisive, urgent
- Active learner – continuously pursues and applies new knowledge and skills
- Low ego – team player, fun to work with
Join Our Smart and Creative Culture
Our modern open offices in downtown Philly foster creativity, collaboration, and fun with a fast-paced vibe. Our staff is made up of a diverse mix of business-minded storytellers — journalists and analysts, technologists and trend spotters, consultants and creatives, managers and measurers. We offer competitive salaries, superior benefits, personal development — and outstanding opportunities for advancement.
Interested? Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Account Executive
Braithwaite Communications is a top-rated Philadelphia marketing firm recognized for its creative and strategic approach to branding, PR, digital and content campaigns. We are growing quickly and looking for a sharp Senior Account Executive with a minimum of 3-5 years demonstrated experience in media relations and writing, content marketing, and account management.
Wanted: Media Drivers / Client Leaders
Successful candidates must be smart and agile PR pros – high-energy news hounds, on top of today’s business ideas and issues. We are looking for skilled client counselors who can speak, write and lead with clarity and confidence. Experience with digital and social media campaigns is a plus.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of demonstrated PR experience with B2B and B2C clients
- Media savvy – skilled in crafting, pitching and placing content
- Demonstrated success in tier-1 print, broadcast and online media
- Senior-level verbal skills that command confidence from clients and media
- Superior writing skills – plans, media content, video, web and brochures
- Fluent in marketing, media, PR strategy and business fundamentals
- Strong project manager – on top of multiple issues, projects and deadlines
- Self-manager – acts decisively with focus and urgency
- Active learner – continuously develops new knowledge and skills
- Positive energy – team player with a low ego who’s fun to work with
Join Our Smart and Creative Culture
We are bubbling mix of business-minded storytellers — journalists and analysts, researchers and revolutionaries, consultants and creatives, managers and measurers.
For more than two decades, we have been creating award-winning campaigns that propel brands to the forefront – shaping mindsets and moving markets.
Our modern open offices in downtown Philly foster creativity, collaboration, and fun in a fast-paced vibe. We focus on pharma, financial, consumer, not-for-profit, retail, food and tech sectors.
We offer a competitive salary, superior benefits, personal development – and outstanding opportunities for advancement. Please submit your resume to: email@example.com
We’re always looking for interns to help our team. We’re seeking candidates who won’t be satisfied with busy work. Expect to get involved in real client projects and receive a crash course in the art and science of business storytelling. Interested? Tell us a little bit about yourself and send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org