Calling all storytellers
We care about good storytelling, because we care about helping real people solve real issues. That’s where you come in. We’re looking for smart and focused high-energy storytellers that help leading brands make a bigger difference.
Talented people doing what they love
We believe the work we do matters. To our clients, to their customers and to the world. We’ve filled our offices with talented people who are caring, hard-working and relentlessly optimistic. We work hard. We work together. We challenge each other. We celebrate each other’s wins. We have a lot of inside jokes.
We believe that when a third of your life is spent at work, you should enjoy it. That’s why we do everything we can to make our modern open offices in downtown Philly fun. It’s a creative, collaborative, fast-paced vibe. We offer competitive salaries, superior benefits, personal development, meaningful work/life balance — and outstanding opportunities for advancement.
Paid Time Off
Stocked Bar & Kitchen
So if you’re looking for PR jobs in Philadelphia, Philadelphia public relations jobs or even communications agency jobs in Philadelphia, we want to hear from you. Be a valuable member of a team focused on digital marketing, marketing communications and all kinds of agency work in Philadelphia, PA.
Braithwaite Communications is a story-driven marketing firm known for its strategic approach to branding, PR, content, creative and digital marketing campaigns. For more than two decades, we’ve been using the power of stories to shape mindsets and move markets in the financial, consumer, retail, food, pharma and tech sectors. We seek a senior communications professional looking to play a pivotal role in our growing team.
Account Supervisor Responsibilities
- Serves as primary client lead, counseling clients and driving PR and marketing strategies
- Co-develop and deploy smart content campaigns in all formats, across digital and traditional channels
- Manage the development and distribution of insight-based thought leadership pieces
- Work with our design team to direct the production of creative materials and campaigns
- Support crisis response and issue control campaigns as needed
- Co-facilitate agency’s signature client workshops (media training, presentation, crisis, storytelling)
- Mentor junior team members to inspire higher levels of quality, performance, culture, and comradery
- Manage account finances, contracts, budgets, reporting, invoicing and collections
- Support evolution of agency’s core offerings and growth initiatives
- Minimum of 5-7 years B2B agency experience (financial services preferred)
- Demonstrated success in business-driven marketing and strategy (traditional/digital channels)
- Proven success with top-tier mainstream and trade media outlets
- Strong senior-level writing skills – releases, plans, blogs, op-eds, videos, and web content
- Polished verbal skills that command confidence from clients and media
- Fluent in the fundamentals of business, marketing, and metrics
- Great under pressure – focused, decisive, urgent
- Active learner – continuously pursues and applies new knowledge and skills
- Low ego – team player, fun to work with
Join Our Smart and Creative Culture
Our modern open offices in downtown Philly foster creativity, collaboration, and fun with a fast-paced vibe. Our staff is made up of a diverse mix of business-minded storytellers — journalists and analysts, technologists and trend spotters, consultants and creatives, managers and measurers. We offer competitive salaries, superior benefits, personal development — and outstanding opportunities for advancement.
Interested? Email your resume and cover letter to:
Senior Account Executive
Braithwaite Communications is a top-rated Philadelphia marketing firm recognized for its creative and strategic approach to branding, PR, digital and content campaigns. We are growing quickly and looking for a sharp Senior Account Executive with a minimum of 3-5 years demonstrated experience in media relations and writing, content marketing, and account management.
Wanted: Media Drivers / Client Leaders
Successful candidates must be smart and agile PR pros – high-energy news hounds, on top of today’s business ideas and issues. We are looking for skilled client counselors who can speak, write and lead with clarity and confidence. Experience with digital and social media campaigns is a plus.
Minimum of 3-5 years of demonstrated PR experience with B2B and B2C clients
Media savvy – skilled in crafting, pitching and placing content
Demonstrated success in tier-1 print, broadcast and online media
Senior-level verbal skills that command confidence from clients and media
Superior writing skills – plans, media content, video, web and brochures
Fluent in marketing, media, PR strategy and business fundamentals
Strong project manager – on top of multiple issues, projects and deadlines
Self-manager – acts decisively with focus and urgency
Active learner – continuously develops new knowledge and skills
Positive energy – team player with a low ego who’s fun to work with
Join Our Smart and Creative Culture
We are bubbling mix of business-minded storytellers — journalists and analysts, researchers and revolutionaries, consultants and creatives, managers and measurers.
For more than two decades, we have been creating award-winning campaigns that propel brands to the forefront – shaping mindsets and moving markets.
Our modern open offices in downtown Philly foster creativity, collaboration, and fun in a fast-paced vibe. We focus on pharma, financial, consumer, not-for-profit, retail, food and tech sectors.
We offer a competitive salary, superior benefits, personal development – and outstanding opportunities for advancement. Please submit your resume to:
We’re always looking for interns to help our team. We’re seeking candidates who won’t be satisfied with busy work. Expect to get involved in real client projects and receive a crash course in the art and science of business storytelling. Interested? Tell us a little bit about yourself, what season you’re interested in and send your resume to:
We’re looking for hardworking students or recent grads with a passion for design to join our creative team. We’re seeking candidates who are studying graphic or web design (or similar design disciplines) and are passionate about illustration, animation, editorial design and the world of design and creativity in general.
Interns that work with Braithwaite’s Creative team will have a wonderful opportunity to observe and participate in the development and ongoing creative for a variety of large and influential brands that we work with.
Specifically they can expect to:
- Assist the Creative Director, Art Director and Designers with projects such as branding, websites, brochures, e-books, posters, PowerPoints, etc.
- Participate in our weekly Friday, “This week I learned” design learning and inspiration meeting.
- Participate in our bi-weekly staff meeting to see how our agency functions as a cohesive unit.
Tell us a little bit about yourself, what season you’re interested in and send your resume to: