JOIN OUR TEAM!
Successful candidates will have a passion for all things design and an ability to translate complex issues and information into high impact visuals.
• Minimum of 5 years design experience in a creative or agency setting;
• A portfolio of seriously good original designs for a variety of print and digital media. We want to see it all— logos, layout, ads, websites, PowerPoint decks, infographics, sales collateral, typography, video story boards, event signage, strategy models, e-books, corporate signage, retail graphics, direct mail and dimensionals;
• Mastery of design software techniques and short cuts supported by knowledge of up-to-the minute design trends and best practices;
• Strong conceptual and analytical skills;
• Excellent verbal and collaboration skills that allow you to use your “words” not just your stylus to help walk through effective creative briefs and break down complex issues into fundamental parts so that the team can improve, change or modify design to accomplish a common goal;
• Effective presentation skills to effectively present ideas (in all stages) both verbally and visually so that audiences can see and understand the rationale and merit of your ideas;
• Strong work ethic with a demonstrated ability to work autonomously—with the added flexibility to work after hours on the rare occasions needed to complete key projects;
• Organization skills including time management, deadline management and graphic file organization.
Now in our 20th year, we are one of the top firms in the region. Our open and creative office space occupies an entire floor on Walnut street. Our culture fosters team work, collaboration and fun in a fast-paced modern environment. Our clients include leaders and innovators in the, food, pharma, technology, healthcare, finance, retail and professional service sectors.
We offer a competitive salary, superior benefits, and a great work environment.
Please submit your resume and portfolio to: email@example.com