JOIN OUR TEAM!
Senior Account Executive
Braithwaite Communications is a top-rated Philadelphia marketing firm recognized for its creative and strategic approach to branding, PR, digital and content campaigns. We are growing quickly and looking for a sharp Senior Account Executive with a minimum of 3-5 years demonstrated experience in media relations and writing, content marketing, and account management.
Wanted: Media Drivers / Client Leaders
Successful candidates must be smart and agile PR pros – high-energy news hounds, on top of today’s business ideas and issues. We are looking for skilled client counselors who can speak, write and lead with clarity and confidence. Experience with digital and social media campaigns is a plus.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of demonstrated PR experience with B2B and B2C clients
- Media savvy – skilled in crafting, pitching and placing content
- Demonstrated success in tier-1 print, broadcast and online media
- Senior-level verbal skills that command confidence from clients and media
- Superior writing skills – plans, media content, video, web and brochures
- Fluent in marketing, media, PR strategy and business fundamentals
- Strong project manager – on top of multiple issues, projects and deadlines
- Self-manager – acts decisively with focus and urgency
- Active learner – continuously develops new knowledge and skills
- Positive energy – team player with a low ego who’s fun to work with
Join Our Smart and Creative Culture
We are bubbling mix of business-minded storytellers — journalists and analysts, researchers and revolutionaries, consultants and creatives, managers and measurers.
For more than two decades, we have been creating award-winning campaigns that propel brands to the forefront – shaping mindsets and moving markets.
Our modern open offices in downtown Philly foster creativity, collaboration, and fun in a fast-paced vibe. We focus on pharma, financial, consumer, not-for-profit, retail, food and tech sectors.
We offer a competitive salary, superior benefits, personal development – and outstanding opportunities for advancement. Please submit your resume to: email@example.com