Calling all storytellers, strategists and all-around communications superstars! Braithwaite Communications is a story-driven marketing firm known for its strategic approach to branding, PR, content, creative and digital marketing campaigns. We’ve been using the power of stories to shape mindsets and move markets in the financial, consumer, retail, food, pharma and tech sectors for more than two decades. Are you ready to shape minds, inspire action and make things happen? You could be just the seasoned comms pro we’re looking for to play a key role on our growing team.
Account Supervisor Responsibilities
- Serve as primary client lead, counseling clients and driving PR and marketing strategies
- Co-develop and deploy smart content campaigns in all formats, across digital and traditional channels
- Manage the development and distribution of insight-based thought leadership pieces
- Work with our design team to direct the production of creative materials and campaigns
- Support crisis response and issue control campaigns as needed
- Co-facilitate agency’s signature client workshops (media training, presentation, crisis, storytelling)
- Mentor junior team members to inspire higher levels of quality, performance, culture and comradery
- Manage account finances, contracts, budgets, reporting, invoicing and collections
- Support evolution of agency’s core offerings and growth initiatives
- Minimum of 5-7 years B2B agency experience
- Demonstrated success in business-driven marketing and strategy (traditional / digital channels)
- Proven success with top-tier mainstream and trade media outlets
- Strong senior-level writing skills – releases, plans, blogs, op-eds, videos and web content
- Polished verbal skills that command confidence from clients and media
- Fluent in fundamentals of business, marketing and metrics
- Great under pressure – focused, decisive, urgent
- Active learner – continuously pursues and applies new knowledge and skills
- Low ego – team player, fun to work with
Our modern open offices in downtown Philly foster creativity, collaboration and fun with a fast-paced vibe. Our staff is made up of a diverse mix of business-minded storytellers — journalists and analysts, technologists and trend spotters, consultants and creatives, managers and measurers. We offer competitive salaries, superior benefits, personal development — and outstanding opportunities for advancement.
**Please note that our staff is currently working remotely in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you are interested in this position, please email a cover letter and copy of your resume to: