As storytellers, we define content marketing this way: as the generous act of helping audiences solve key issues with information, insights, authority and empathy. The empathy part is key. We care about good content, because we care about helping real people solve real issues. That’s where you come in. We’re looking for a smart and focused high-energy content manager to drive successful campaigns that make a real difference.
For more than two decades, we’ve been using the power of stories to shape mindsets and move markets in the financial, consumer, retail, food, pharma and tech sectors.
Your primary role will be to enhance and increase engagement through story-based content across multiple platforms, including: websites, email campaigns, direct and digital platforms, videos, podcasts and PR and social media channels. We’re looking for people that love the content game — data-driven, business-focused, and always fun to work with.
- Develop, package and present defensible content playbooks that drive measurable results
- Conduct market research analyses (competitor, audience personas, social listening)
- Lead the design and development of compelling content across all digital and traditional channels
- Collaborate with graphic designers, video producers, and writers
- Recommend analytics and KPIs for tracking progress toward clients’ goals
- Assist in the set up and management of marketing automation platforms (i.e. Pardot, Hubspot, etc.)
- Maintain a steady pulse on clients’ business strategies and industry trends
- Minimum of 7+ years of experience in a marketing/content role
- Demonstrated success leading campaigns from concept through execution to optimization
- Balance of creative and analytical thinking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (and we mean excellent)
- Great under pressure – focused, decisive, urgent
- Active learner – continuously pursues and applies new knowledge and skills
- Working knowledge of digital analytic tools, with a focus on interpretation
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced team environment
- Experience with complex or evolving B2B brands preferred
- Low ego – team player, fun to work with
Join Our Smart and Creative Culture
For more than two decades, we’ve been using the power of stories to shape mindsets and move markets in the financial, consumer, retail, food, pharma and tech sectors. We have adopted a hybrid office model, with most working remotely. Our headquarters, located in downtown Philly, are modern and open, designed to foster creativity, collaboration and fun — with a fast-paced vibe.
Our staff is made up of a diverse mix of journalists and analysts, technologists and trend spotters, consultants and creatives, managers and measurers. We offer competitive salaries, superior benefits, personal development — and outstanding opportunities for advancement.
If you are interested in this position, please email a cover letter and copy of your resume to: